Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fight for the REAL Working Families

Even though the State has passed the budget, for some reason the Governor and Legislature have 2 more moths left to effect how we live in New York. With all that free time it makes me nervous what a guy like Cuomo could do. I'm also pretty uneasy about how the Long Island and New York City Republican Senators and the remaining democrats could probably get together and force upstate to keep paying the majority of this State's bills.

I keep hearing about gay marriagew this and civil union that on blogs and in papers, but I hear nothing about a local tax cap. The State already caved on cutting education fundign like they orginaly said they were going to and spent some $200 Million more than they were going to which was still to high and not one person, not one said if we are gonna tax give all this money to school's why don't we make sure they won't raise there taxes this year. Last year I even gotta letter from the last guy and his evil Democratic bosses aying they wanted to do it. This year nothing.

What I keep hearing though is that New York wants to legalize gay marriage. This will not create one single job Upstate, you know why? because there aren't gay people here, I do not know one single gay person, not that I work with, not that goes ot MY church, not that teaches my kids or serves me beer. You know where they all do live manhaten. This is just another ploy to boost business downstate, while saying that my loving marriage to my third wife is equal to their sinful lifestyle and are State not only officialy agrees but they say I should feel ashamed about my opinion.
I know Patty Ritchie won't sell my family out, I would not have supported her in the fall if I knew she was going to extremes that not even the donkey before her went to. What has me worried is that she is apparently close to that DEDEDE the RINO Queen who is all for this. I know she will spend the remainder of her term making life better for Upstate, not ignoring our needs and troubles for "feel good" downstate "civil rights" campaigns. That is all a load of shit so bad and you know it and I know it that none of us are effected by any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment